Thursday, February 11, 2010

POP QUIZ:

Which of the following statements is false? Is it:

a. Margaret got an A in her advanced French linguistics class at a German university.

b. Margaret will be exploring a Spanish island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea at this time in three days.

c. Margaret just earned a prestigious traveling fellowship through her college that will pay all expenses on a 4-week journey around Germany to work on a self-designed photography project.

d. Margaret had toast for breakfast.


(details coming soon)

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOO!!!! Go Margaret! Yes! What will you be photographing? I see it now: "A Comparative Analysis of Lamppost Architecture in East and West Germany." RIGHT?!?! OOOOH my gosh that is SO AMAZING, Margaret! Way to go! Damn, I'm proud of you!

    I just earned a prestigious gig at a local church. They pay all my travel expenses plus $150. I'm rolling in dirty money.

    I love you!!! Didja get a VALENTINE from me yet??

    Today's Google non-word: coadism - A disorder in which a person can only keep one number in their head at one time. Two people with this disorder must run into each other and bonk heads in order to get a sum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous right now.
    why does stuff work out for you?
    ps-nice job! i love toast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wo ist du? I wanna talk on skyyype!

    Today's Google non-word: lantanta - an exotic mixed drink found only in the equatorial region of South America. Its basic recipe calls for 2 parts rum, 1 part milk, and an overripe banana, smooshed into the bottom of a highballer glass.

    ReplyDelete