Sunday, December 25, 2011

In which tea strainers and sharpness make the season bright.



Pretty sure my German friends think I'm odd. They are yes clever.
Everything is well and lovely on this stille Nacht, this heiliger Abend, though currently these guts are missing being snowed and snuggled in front of the fireplace amongst two, three, and four-legged family members. My trigger finger yearns to be frolicking down luminaria-lit streets. Mensch, being far away from home at this time of the year sure can be emotionally inconvenient.

Luckily I have another home that is a mere 150ish miles away rather than 6000ish, and this one is also full of love and wonderful people and a four-legged creature with a long, slobby tounge that likes to explore my ears when we wrestle in front of the roaring fireplace. I am so grateful.

Frohe Weihnachten, frohes Fest, froh froh froh. Ho ho ho. Yeahistimeforbed.
Love, m. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment